TSL FILM PRODUCTION RENTAL
Over the past 26 years, Time & Space Limited / TSL has established itself as a community leader in the cultural renaissance of the City of Hudson. TSL is the region’s well-known venue for screening indie, documentary, and classic movies year-round. TSL is ideal for film production – and screenings – in upstate New York and also invites independent filmmakers and producers to utilize this Hudson, NY warehouse as a viable Hudson Valley film production space.
Time & Space Limited / TSL is located in Hudson NY, a central point in the Hudson Valley Region. TSL is a 45-minute drive from the Albany Capital Region, Woodstock and Hunter Mountain, the Berkshire Region, and a 2-hour drive from NYC. Hudson is a major stop on the Amtrak line out of Penn Station.
TSL has a knowledgeable staff available to help facilitate the multiple opportunities offered in its large warehouse space:
– 100-seat auditorium and/or screening room
– 40-seat screening room
– 3 office spaces for production staff, etc.
– Gallery and cafe space
– 4 rest rooms
– 30 on-site parking spaces on a 125′ x 150′ crushed stone lot
In addition, TSL offers:
– references for additional shooting sites and access to the TSL Barn space, 126′ x 60′ with 30′ ceiling, located in the heart of Hudson – ideal for film shoots, storage, and construction projects
– a connection between casting directors and local talent (extras and production crew)
– on-site parking for staff and affiliated personnel
– easy access for catering and equipment delivery crews (accommodates 18-wheelers)
– a list of housing accommodations in Hudson and the local area
– expertise in navigating the legal and filing procedures in Hudson and Columbia County
TSL Hudson Film Bureau
Contact: Linda Mussmann